Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I love this time of the year! It is nice and cool, there are lots of good things to eat, nobody is in the mood to work, you get to catch up with friends, and spend quality time with the family. George Lucas and Quentin Tarantino have been particularly obliging by serving up their especial brand of celluloid magic right on time for the holiday season. The party animals are probably fine - tuning their New year's eve plans which include cutting loose on Yachts, Times Square or the topless beaches of Goa. Others like me are resolving for the umpteenth time to do something wild this New Year's but it is almost a given that they will usher in a new beginning with a slice of ice cream cake in the kitchen so as not to wake the husband and kids.
Be that as it may, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This time of the year (or any other time for that matter), I really enjoy curling up with a book. You are right to think that there is a blatant plug sneaking up on you but it is true, I love me a good book and a plate of goodies on hand. Currently, I am reading Rosalyn D'Mello's A Handbook for My Lover and am looking forward to Haruki Murakami and Eleanor Catton next. In case you are looking for something nice to read, do check out Shakti: The Divine Feminine which is available at discount rates on Amazon India, Flipkart, and Amazon Kindle.
Hubby made this poster for me! Isn't he nice? :) 



Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la la! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And may the SHAKTI be with you! 

No comments: