Saturday, October 17, 2015

Interviews to Remember and the EYEBALL GRABBER of a Headline!

It feels kind of nice to be peppered with interview requests! Especially on the eve of your new book release. Celebs just don't appreciate this enough. Do take a gander at my interview for New Asian Writing where I talk shop and discuss the intimate relationships I have formed with coffee and ice cream cake at length which you can find here.





Then there was the one done by Saket Suman for THE STATESMAN with a headline that made me gasp aloud and  the recipient of angry phone calls regarding the use of appropriate language. Be that as it may, it was a very interesting interview and so many folks called or messaged to congratulate me on it and said they found it "interesting", that I was an "inspiration for the younger generation" and showed a lot of "clarity and maturity". Big hug to all the lovely people in my life. Do read it in its entirety right here.

Shaifali Agrawal did an interview with me for IANS and it has been carried by the Business Standard, World News Network, Chennai Online, News Now, Pro Kerala etc. Please do check it out right here.  

No comments: